The Friends of the Portland Community Free Clinic are proud to be hosting the 7th Annual Golf Tournament to benefit the Portland Community Free Clinic on Tuesday, October 4th 2022. We are excited to return to the beautiful Purpoodock Golf Club in Cape Elizabeth. This championship course offers 6,400 yards and a par-71 design in its 18 holes. The tournament begins with a shotgun start at 11 am and ends in celebration with a complimentary beverage and appetizers.
- Golfer Registration deadline: September 1st, 2022.
- Scramble format with shotgun start at 11 am.
- Check-in available after 9:30 am.
- Driving range will be available and is included in registration.
- Lunch, snacks, and non-alcoholic drinks included.
- Click here to register a golf team.
- Click here to register as an individual.
- Note: There are no refunds for team or individual registrations.
- Location: Purpoodock Golf Club, 300 Spurwink Avenue, Cape Elizabeth, ME
- Questions? Use our contact form, or call Gina D’Angelo at 207-232-8034
To be a success we need sponsors from our local community. We welcome all sponsors, whether you are a small business, individual/family, large financial institution, medical practice, or something else. Sponsors at the level of $500 and above will have their name and logo displayed here on the tournament website. Meal ($2500) and Golf Cart Sponsors ($5000) receive a complimentary team registration to the tournament. There are unique benefits for sponsors at all levels. Click here to be taken to the sponsorship page where you can learn more and sign up to be a sponsor!
We will adhere to the COVID-19 precautions in place at the time of the event.