The Friends of the Portland Community Free Clinic are proud to be hosting the 5th Annual Golf Tournament to benefit the Portland Community Free Clinic on Tuesday, October 1st, 2019 starting at 1 pm. We are in a new location: the beautiful Purpoodock Golf Club in Cape Elizabeth. This championship course offers 6,400 yards and a par-71 design in its 18 holes.
The tournament begins at 1 pm with a shotgun start. Registration begins at 11 am and ends at 12:45. Arrive early to register and practice on the driving range, which is included in registration. We will have a raffle, prizes, and an auction plus snacks, beverages, and a wonderful dinner at the Purpoodock Club House. You may register as a team or individual. We will group individuals together so you won’t be playing alone! Click here to be taken to the team registration page or click here to go to the individual registration page.
To be a success we need sponsors from our local community. We welcome all sponsors, whether you are a small business, individual/family, large financial institution, medical practice, or something else. Sponsors at the level of $500 and above will have their name and logo displayed here on the tournament website. Dinner and Golf Cart Sponsors ($2500) receive a complimentary team registration to the tournament. There are unique benefits for sponsors at all levels. Click here to be taken to the sponsorship page where you can learn more and sign up to be a sponsor!
We look forward to welcoming you to the Purpoodock Golf Club on October 1st, 2019 for the 5th Annual Friends of the PCFC Golf Tournament. If you have questions or need more information, click here to use our contact form and send us a direct message. We will be in touch!
- Event: 5th Annual Golf Tournament to benefit the Portland Community Free Clinic
- Date: Tuesday, October 1st, 2019
- Start time: 1 pm
- Registration begins at 11 am and ends at 12:45 pm
- Driving range open from 11 am (included in registration)
- Click here to register a golf team.
- Click here to register as an individual.
- Note: There are no refunds for team/individual registrations.
- Location: Purpoodock Golf Club, 300 Spurwink Avenue, Cape Elizabeth, ME
- Questions? Use our contact form, or call Gina D’Angelo at 207-232-8034