The Friends of the Portland Community Free Clinic are proud to be hosting the Annual Golf Tournament to benefit the Portland Community Free Clinic on Tuesday, October 5th 2021. After a one year hiatus, we are returning to the beautiful Purpoodock Golf Club in Cape Elizabeth for this year’s tournament. This championship course offers 6,400 yards and a par-71 design in its 18 holes.
We are committed to providing a safe environment for our event and will follow all the COVID-19 precautions in place at the time of the tournament. As a result, our day of golf will look a little different with set tee times starting at 10 am, instead of the collective shotgun start we had at previous tournaments. We will continue our tradition of contests and prizes and will provide food and beverages to enjoy throughout the day.
To be a success we need sponsors from our local community. We welcome all sponsors, whether you are a small business, individual/family, large financial institution, medical practice, or something else. Sponsors at the level of $500 and above will have their name and logo displayed here on the tournament website. Meal and Golf Cart Sponsors ($2500) receive a complimentary team registration to the tournament. There are unique benefits for sponsors at all levels. Click here to be taken to the sponsorship page where you can learn more and sign up to be a sponsor!
We look forward to welcoming you to the Purpoodock Golf Club on October 5th, 2021 for the Annual Friends of the PCFC Golf Tournament. If you have questions or need more information, click here to use our contact form and send us a direct message. We will be in touch!
- Event: Annual Golf Tournament to benefit the Portland Community Free Clinic
- Date: Tuesday, October 5th, 2021.
- Tee times will be every 10 minutes starting at 10 am until approximately 1 pm, depending on the number of teams. Times will be assigned closer to the tournament date.
- Registration will be available 30 minutes before your scheduled tee time.
- Driving range will be available prior to your tee time. Access to the driving range is included in registration.
- Click here to register a golf team.
- Click here to register as an individual.
- Note: There are no refunds for team/individual registrations.
- Location: Purpoodock Golf Club, 300 Spurwink Avenue, Cape Elizabeth, ME
- Questions? Use our contact form, or call Gina D’Angelo at 207-232-8034